Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Wolves of the Midnight Stars by Jewel Killian

 












3 Stars

Willa was not planning on being a healer as there has never been a wolf shifter healer before but when the last healer is killed the gods bestowed the gift onto her. This now means she can’t be with her fated mates Rafe and Jonah as those who heal are forbidden from mating. How will they work out this issue?

I wanted more world building as I am still not 100% sure why the healer having a lover is a bad thing. Ok so the previous one did bad but that doesn't mean all would be. I did like the overall story and characters. I just wanted more. If I remember to check out book 2 I probably will as I did like the writing style this author has.

Book 1 Healer’s Pack

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment