Saturday, January 7, 2023

Nobody but You by Jill Shalvis

 











4 Star

Jacob Kincaid had his last mission go horribly wrong and he’s now home to recuperate. He wants to forget his last mission and go on with his life. He just wants his quiet life, fresh mountain air, and his small cabin in the woods. This quiet is interrupted by Sophie Marren. Sophie has been through a breakup, and she’s left with nothing but her boat. She needs funds and to get over her seasickness. The more time they spend together the more they clash, will they find their happy ending?

Where I struggled with book 2, I enjoyed this one much more. I loved Sophie she got the short end of the stick and I wanted her to get her happy ending so badly. I also was looking forward to Jake getting his story and this one just made my day was so well written and you felt connected with both Sophie and Jake and were happy when they got there happily ever after. Well worth struggling through book 2 to get to this one because it was worth every single minute.

Book 3 Cedar Ridge

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment