Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Knotty Girls Club by Ginna Moran

 









2 Star

Being an omega comes with certain rules. One of the main ones is you are owned by the alphas. If you don’t have an alpha, you don’t have any say. Kelsey had an alpha, but her uncle killed him so now she is taking care of herself by taking illegal suppressants. When it is discovered she is really an omega she is forced to go to another club and work but is kidnapped before she gets there. Now she’s at the palace and not sure what life is going to bring. 3 out of the 4 alphas, want her but does that mean she’s going to stay?

I wanted to like this as I have liked Moran’s books previously but this one just hit the wrong notes for me. I didn’t really like any of the characters. Kelsey was over the top with all of her emotions and it irritated me. I was also turned off by all the cutesy nicknames the guys gave her. There needed to be better character development with everyone. Kelsey’s character kept changing from a strong kickass to weak willed woman. Maybe that would make me not hate all of them. Overall, this is one I would skip and try one of her other books that was better.

Book 1 Saint Vista Pack Regime

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment