Sunday, January 29, 2023

Fortune Fae Academy by J.R. Thorn












2 Star

Gina doesn’t want to be controlled and she will do what she wants to keep away from those who want to control her. She sees the future and she will do what she can to stay out of her alpha’s hands. However, he also sees the future and is determined to get her and keep her. Who will win?

The book started out strong, but it soon became a tangle and I got bored and lost. Gina’s mate is an alphahole who at least at the end of this book doesn’t make things better for all the shit he puts her through. He even loops the ones who’ve loved her into his scheming and made me not like them either. I just became very frustrated with the whole book and the characters. I wanted to save Gina from all of them for the shit they did. There are two additional books and I am not interested in continuing as I am that angry.

Book 1 Fortune Fae Academy

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment