Saturday, January 21, 2023

Hell Fae Captive by Lexi C Foss and J.R. Thorn

 












3 Stars

Cami’s parents have sold her for their debts. She is a halfling who doesn’t care that her parents sold her, and she is now a slave to hell and required to compete for favor to find mates. She will play along because she has too but she will find a way to burn it all down around Lucifer.

OMG don’t read if you are frustrated by cliffhanger endings…which I am. This was such a well written and interesting story and then it just ended. I was so frustrated. When I read this (way behind on book reviews and this was middle of 2022) this book wasn’t even up for preorder. As of writing the review it is coming out between now and April. The concept is interesting. The writing was good and I liked the characters but the ending was so abrupt and left me wanting.

Book 1 Hell Fae


Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment