Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Her Monstrous Valentine by Honor St Jean

 









4 Stars

Jessica just wanted a cup of tea to help get over her day instead she summoned a minotaur. The only way the minotaur will leave is if he brings her to release. The problems keep coming as him showing up triggers her family elf to come and save her. He makes sure the minotaur doesn’t hurt her but lets it play out to the pleasure of all of them. Every time Jessica makes tea she ends up with the minotaur. With family pressures will Jessica find her happy?

This is a short story and was awesome to read. It's a light and easy to read with lots of smexy scenes. Sometimes with short stories the pacing is off but with this book I didn’t feel that way. I got to end and said NOOOOO. I wanted more but that was because I liked the characters. The one big issue I have is I am left wondering about Jessica’s family. I want to know if the gods come down on them or not. Can't wait for another book by Honor St Jean.

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment