Monday, January 9, 2023

Return to Us by Corinne Michaels


 










4 Star

At eighteen I walked away from Willow Creek Valley planning on never returning. It cost me the love of my life Grayson Parkerson. It’s now fourteen years later and I’m back in town licking my wounds. Now he’s a single dad to a little girl. Working at The Park Inn gives us the chance to reconnect. I want to be all in but is Grayson?

This book has all the feelings. It gets you right in the heart and keeps going. Jessica has her reasons for leaving when she was eighteen and Grayson holds it against her. He screws up and walks away which is the drama in the book. This part frustrated me and I wanted to smack him upside the head several times but it all works out in the end and it was an enjoyable read.

Book 1 Willow Creek Valley

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment