Saturday, January 14, 2023

King’s Spinster Bride by Ruby Dixon









3 Star

Princess Halla of Yshrem watched her kingdom fall but saved the barbarian boy’s life. Her life was spared, and she was forgotten for 16 years. Now 16 years later she lives her life in solitude. The barbarian boy is now 24 and King of the Cyclopae. Mathior is told to kill the last remaining member of the royal family to calm the citizens of Yshrem instead he decides to follow his heart and marry her.

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. There is a lot of spice and the characters are easy to like but I wanted more world building. I really liked that she was older than Mathior. I liked they were so enthralled with each other. It was worth the read.

Book 1 Royal Wedding

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment