Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Shameful by May Dawson

 









3 Star

Since third grade I’ve had a crush on the alpha’s son Lucas. He’s my fated mate but when I’m attacked by a supernatural being and reveal myself to humans he rejects me. I’m sent to an island for all rejects with some gorgeous but grumpy guards. While there I realized I don’t need redemption but revenge. Revenge on the supernatural who assaulted me but also Lucas and the rest of the pack who turned their back on me. Will I get my revenge and find a happily ever after?

I enjoyed this book for the most part but it seemed rushed at times and slow at other times. I also had issues with the lack of world building. We are just dropped into the story with no understanding of what the rules are. It was still enjoyable to read but hoped for some more to it.

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment