Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Heat Haven by Sarah Blue









3 Star

Emily is about to go into heat, and she needs to find some Alphas to help her through it. Since she doesn’t have a pack she will have to rely on organization to find her the alphas to get her through her Heat. A chance meeting with Griffin makes her wish he was her alpha. Once her heat is over will they find their forever or is it a one off?

This was a quick and dirty romance. I enjoyed the book but it isn’t anything deep. I didn’t like how it ended. I felt there was too much left up in the air. I subscribed to her newsletter and got a short story that concludes their love story. If you choose to read this one, I highly recommend doing this as it made this a more enjoyable.

Book 1 Heat Haven Omegaverse

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment