Thursday, January 12, 2023

I Married a Lizardman by Regine Abel









2.5 Stars

Susan is the third daughter on a farming colony and knows she has no prospects on her planet so she turns to Prime Mating Agency to find somewhere to go where she can take her farming skills too. They match her with Olix. His planet is known for hunting. They don’t believe in farming and find Susan weird and disconcerting when she starts farming. All of these differences lead Olix to believe the agency was mistaken in matching them. Can they find some common ground and get their happily ever after?

This was fine. I liked the first one better than this one. There were aspects of the book that just frustrated me. If Susan and Olix had just talked about things there might not have been so much conflict. I get it that’s the point of the book but it was frustrating me.

Book 2 Prime Mating Agency

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment