Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Love Bites by Cynthia St. Aubin

Love Bites (Tails from the Alpha Art Gallery Book 1)

Love Bites by Cynthia St. Aubin

4 Stars

Recently divorced Hanna Harvey needs a job to feed her and her three cats.  She bluffs her way into a job at an art gallery with a drool worthy owner Mark Abernathy.  Everything has finally turned around for Hannah until her boss’ girlfriends start dying.

I really liked this story.  It has a hint of romance but more a cozy mystery to it than romance.  It was a different take on shape shifters which when you read a lot of them it’s nice to see something new.  I liked the author’s writing style.  The only big issue I had was with the pacing in the story was a little bit off for me.  It plotted along nicely until the end when it felt like we rushed through the conclusion.  It wasn’t a turn off per say as I want to see what the next book looks like.     

Book 1 Tails from the Alpha Art Gallery


1 comment:

  1. This one sounds good... I'll have to add it to my TBR pile...

    ReplyDelete