Saturday, May 30, 2020

Soul of Darkness by Wendy Higgins

Soul in Darkness by [Wendy Higgins]

 4 Stars

People traveled from all over to see Princess Psyche.  They worshiped her like she was a goddess.  She didn’t like this but there wasn’t anything she could do about it.  When Venus becomes angry over people worshiping Psyche she sends her son Cupid to cause mischief.  Instead he falls in love with her.  To appease Venus Cupid agrees to an arrangement where he will marry Psyche but she can’t look upon him.  If she does there will be consequences.

This book was an interesting take on the myth Psyche and Cupid.  I sort of knew what the story was about but this story fleshed it out for me.  The pacing was good.  I didn’t feel like there was any slowdown in the story.  I really liked the authors writing style and I will definitely check out her other stories.


1 comment: