Sunday, May 17, 2020

Reaping Havoc and Reaper Reborn By Kel Carpenter

Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood Book 2) by [Kel Carpenter, Meg Anne]

Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood Book 3) by [Kel Carpenter, Meg Anne]

4 Stars for the whole series but individually I would put them each at 2 Stars

I am doing the rest of the series differently.  Let me start with I loved this series.  It was well written and the pacing in the story is really good.  My issue with these books is they are very much a serial and you pay 3.99 for each installment but the story literally continues through each book.  Each book doesn’t really end.  When I finished Reaping Havoc I needed to read Reaper Reborn to finish the story.  It is frustrating to pay for a book that doesn’t end and I have to pay another 4 bucks to get the next installment.  Plus the books are about 250 pages each and that ends up costing a lot of money for the complete story.  I did enjoy the story and if it wasn’t for the above I wouldn’t this pissed about the rating.

 

Reaping Havoc book 2

Salem has discovered who murdered her brother now she just has to stop him from killing other people.

Reaper Reborn book 3

Salem has brought her brother’s murderer to justice and is hoping things are going to settle down now and she can discover what all her powers are.  As well as, discover who is after her but life doesn’t always go the way you plan.


Grimm Brotherhood Book 2 and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment