Friday, May 22, 2020

Brady Remington Landed me in Jail by Tijan

Brady Remington Landed Me in Jail by [Tijan]

2 Stars

Rayna and Brady have been friends forever.  Brady lands himself in jail again and Rayna bails him out again.  Their relationship changes into something more than friends.  However, they are each keeping secrets.  Will those secrets tear them apart or will they be able to move past the secrets they hold.

I’ve read other books by Tijan and liked them and have enjoyed them so when I started this I was hoping it would be just as good.  I struggled finishing this story.  It was very angsty which can be good but this book was not one of them.  I didn’t like Rayna or Brady.  They both had massive issues and they wined a lot.  Plus the climax of the story was just meh.  By the time everything comes together I was just done.  There was also character development issues.  Like at her Grandma literally kept flipping her response to Rayna and Brady being together.  If this had been my first Tijan book I wouldn’t every read another one of her books again.  I wish I had skipped this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment