Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Grave Humor by R.J. Blain

Grave Humor: A Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) by [R.J. Blain]

3.5 Stars

Anwen is forced to work in a funeral home due to circumstance beyond her control.  On a good day it she regrets the decision to take a job there.  Particularly when the quest won’t stay quiet and polite.  When Old Man McGregor takes a walk her life changes for the better.  What will Anwen do with a handsome man and an original vampire. 

This book was more like her first book I read.  It was funny and different.  The pacing was better in this book.  It didn’t feel rushed like the last book I read from her.  I loved that we got to learn more about the devil and his brothers.  I am looking forward to the book about the Devils wife. I did get tired of listening to all the reasons why she didn’t finish school and how she needed to find her path.  I didn’t feel this made me not like the book it just slowed the story down a little bit. 

 

Book 14 Magical Romantic Comedies (with a body count)


No comments:

Post a Comment