Monday, October 26, 2020

Bad Engagement by Elise Faber

 









3.5 Star

Kate McLeod is tired of everyone trying to set her up with men since she is the last McLeod unmarried.  When her mother tries to set her up and won’t take no for an answer she blurts out that she’s engaged.  With that statement she now needs to find a man to fill the role.  She’s lusted after Jaime as the hot vet now to get him to agree to be her fake fiancĂ©.

I enjoyed this story though as I read it I could have sworn I’ve read this book before by a different author but it was just so similar.  There were parts that frustrated me like why fiancĂ© and not boyfriend.  I liked Kate and Jaime but felt like there needed more backstory.  It is part of series and I haven’t read all of them so the backstory could be there I just haven’t read.  I am also confused why this is billionaire’s club as there was no billionaires.  I also felt the conflict between them was so contrived.  If she was that upset she should have confronted him instead of ignoring him.  It was very childish.  Overall I enjoyed the book just little things bothered me.

Book 10 Billionaire’s Club


No comments:

Post a Comment