Thursday, October 29, 2020

Shopping for the CEO’s Baby by Julia Kent

 









4 Star

Andrew and Amanda are about to be parents to not one but two babies.  This means that he is beating his brother in the kid department.  Declan only has one and Andrew is getting two.  Life is changing.  Concessions will need to be made because there will be two babies that need Andrew.  Amanda need Andrew to give her the comfort and attention since pregnancy is hard.  How will the workaholic deal with the life changes heading his way?

I was surprised by this book.  I love the books with Declan and Shannon but tend to not enjoy Andrew and Amanda as much.  Usually these two irritate me so much that it just isn’t enjoyable, and I don’t reread them.  This book was a complete surprise and I actually really enjoyed it.  There was a lot of growth with Andrew and his family which was awesome to see him finally growing.  One of my issues was the competition between the brothers and by the last book I was done with it.  Grow up already was something I said and in this book he did.  There were still moments where there was some competing, but it was more good natured and frustrated me way less.  I really liked seeing all of it progress and the relationships grow and change to include kids.  This was a good addition to the series.

Book 16 Shopping for a Billionaire


No comments:

Post a Comment