Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Gwen’s Delta by Lynne St. James

 











3.5 Star

Guinevere Dedmond owns her own rare bookstore she runs with her family.  When Luke “Merlin” Forest walks into her store she doesn’t know what to make of him.  When her grandma plays matchmaker and forces them to go out for coffee she figures it is one off but he keeps coming back.  They seem to be working out well until she gets a mysterious call demanding a ransom.  She will need Delta Team Three help to save her parents and keep her safe.

I’ve never hated parents more than I hated Guinevere’s.  Which was what the author wanted so good job.  I don’t know how I feel about the romance between Guinevere and Merlin.  I think it would have been a good romance but it seemed very rushed.  The book just felt very rushed between the romance and the “rescue”.  It worked within the overall special forces series and the writing was good just felt rushed.

Book 3 Delta Team Three

No comments:

Post a Comment