Monday, February 13, 2023

Taming Chaos by Anna Carven

 












3 Star

Torin Mardak is looking for who is selling Callidum weapons so they can discover who is a traitor. He hates being on the planet surrounded by cheats and thieves. When he discovers humans there, when they shouldn’t be there, his priorities might have changed. The woman with them is his type and he will do anything to keep her safe.

Where I loved the original series, I struggled with this one. I kept putting the book down and doing other things while I was reading it. It was just really slow and repeated a lot of info from the original series. This might have been a problem because of binge reading the series. The writing was still good and on par with the other books I’ve read so going to give it a break and come back to read the rest of the series.

Book 1 Darkstar Mercenaries

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment