Sunday, February 26, 2023

Fake it Till You Mate It by Flora Quincy

 



3.5 Stars

She was supposed to marry her perfect pack and then it all went to hell. Years later she’s back in town looking for a divorce so she can marry her new mates. When the courts throw a wrench in the works what will happen?

I loved this second chance romance. There is so much to unpack and figure out where everything went wrong. I loved the process to get to the happily ever after. There are so many personalities in the book, and they just mesh well. There are some grammatical and spelling errors that should have been caught in editing. I caught several and usually I miss these issues. I knocked off a half star for that. Other than that it flowed nicely and I fell into the book. I can’t wait to see the next book.

Book 1 A Package Deal

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment