Monday, February 20, 2023

Entranced by the Basilisk by Lillian Lark



3 Stars

Emilia was a human who was just doing her job when she opens the wrong thing at the library and ends up cursed. Her boss knows someone who may be able to help her. Ari and Jasper will have to live with her to help her control her snakes. Will they be able to keep their hands on to themselves while working on control?

This book was good and I enjoyed it but it was also incredibly slow. I found there to be a pacing issue. There were many times I wanted the story to hurry up but not in a I can’t wait to find out what’s going to happen but in a can we move on already. The writing itself was good and I enjoyed the story. I wanted them all to get their happy ending and they eventually do. Overall it was a fine read.

Book 4

Amazon 


No comments:

Post a Comment