Thursday, February 16, 2023

Romancing the Alpha by Alicia Montgomery



2 Star

New Jersey Alpha Francesca “Frankie” Muccino is the head of her family and not looking for a relationship let alone a fated mate. When she runs into New York Alpha Grant Anderson they are immediately drawn to each other. He wants her in his bed and doesn’t want to walk away from her, but can she let go enough to let fate take its course?

I enjoyed the first two books in this series and there are still 3 more left and this book is making me take a break as it frustrated me so much. When Frankie was introduced in book one, I looked forward to her getting her book and I ended up hating this pair. I hated that Grant kept apologizing to Frankie. She would misconstrue something but he would end up apologizing. It got old real quick. The evil villains were also kind of badly portrayed. They were incredibly stupid but still able to cause problems. Going to take a break and see if that will make me fall back in love with the series.

Book 3 True Mates

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment