Saturday, February 11, 2023

Love to Hate Her by J. Saman

 









4 Star

Seven years ago, the woman I love broke up with my brother and walked away from both of us. Viola Starr is everything that I want but she’s my brother’s ex and I can’t have her. My band is about to go on tour and I need a nanny for my autistic daughter. Viola is perfect for the position and she is desperate for a job. To keep myself at a distance I have to make her think I hate her but it’s hard when all I want to do is take her and keep her. Will I find a way to walk away, or can we find a way to make it work?

I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved the mix Jasper and Viola had about starting a relationship. Jasper didn’t want to hurt his brother who had her first, but he was so in with her that he just couldn’t keep walking away from her. I loved the back and forth and I even liked the interactions with Gus. He was so gracious about them getting together. I can’t wait to see him find his happy ending.

Book 2 Wild Love

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment