Monday, February 6, 2023

Love in Due Time by L.B. Dunbar









2.5 Star

Naomi Winters is about to hit the big 4-0 and has only ever been with one man. One night a long time ago. He’s now back and she is still drawn to him. Nathan isn’t that same teenager from years ago. He’s always been a rule breaker but Naomi is the one woman he’s willing to change for. He doesn’t want to lose her again. Will he be able to keep her or will the due date come for their relationship?

I wanted to like this book, but I just couldn’t get past how different the two are. Plus it didn’t seem like Dunbar knew a lot about Wicca as some of the things she mentions Naomi doing things that aren’t necessarily things a Wiccan would do. I also didn’t like the fact that MC wasn’t mentioned anywhere until you get into the book and then that is the main part of the book. All of the issues made it a slow read for me and I kept forcing myself to push through the book. I will try other books in the Penny Reid world as I love a good library setting.

Book 1 Green Valley Library

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment