Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Star Cursed by Elizabeth Briggs



2 Star

Leo pack is keeping Ayla hostage. Her fated mate may be there, but she’s not interested in him at all and wants to be with Ophiuchus pack. Secrets are revealed and more problems have arisen that need to be resolved. Will Ayla and the Ophiuchus pack survive?

There were some majorly messed up things revealed in this book. The story between Kaden and Ayla was good, particularly the smexy scenes. My issue with when she’s rescued is Kaden treats her like crap again. Like it was her fault she was taken. In addition, there was a lot of repetition and telling me stuff again when I’ve already read/scene it. Which would have just frustrated me but it ends in another cliffhanger. I am so over cliffhanger endings.

Book 2 Zodiac Wolves


Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment