Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Quarantined by Drethi Anis

 












1 Star

Milo has been in love with his stepsister Raven, for years. He had her once and lost her. Now she’s home and he’s determined to have her again.

I love a good dark romance with dub/con. This was not one of them. It was straight up SA. I couldn’t get past the hero of the story assaults the heroine. Beyond this the author also jumps back and forth in the timeline which makes it hard to keep track of where we are and what the hell is going on. Beyond the story there is also the money grab the author has on this one. This one is 184 pages, and nothing really happens in it. It’s all set up. There are two more books in the series, and each is $3 so all in a $9 book. They are also all on KU and I could borrow them to finish the series but I really didn’t enjoy the first book enough to waste a spot on my check out.

Book 1 Quarantine

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment