Sunday, February 5, 2023

Muscles and Monsters by Ashley Bennett

 












2 Star

After an accident where Tegan drops a wedding cake due to her weak arms she decides she needs to start going to the gym. She finds Leviathan Fitness and Atlas. He knows she is his mate and wants to help her be her best self. Will she be able to accept him as his mate?

I wanted to like this more than I did. The plot was lacking. It might be because the length of the book does not allow the plot to be fleshed out, but other short stories do better with less pages. Another issue is that all issues are just magically resolved without any work done. It just frustrated me. I also objected to the excessive use of baby. I like terms of endearment, but it was used so much. I did find it adorable that Atlas’ tail wags when he is happy. The cover was also one of the best covers I’ve seen. Overall, I’ll skip future books.

Book 1 Leviathan Fitness

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment