Saturday, December 24, 2022

Best Books of the Year

List of My Top 10 Books of the Year and Why I liked them so much. Ironically when figuring this one out it was harder to justify why I liked them best vs the worst list where I could come up with a couple words to describe my hate of the book. Some of these were just the books hit just right that they kept me interested and wanting more. They are also books that I’ve reread already this year as I did enjoy them so much which is why I’ve selected them. Here’s the best of the books I’ve read this year. If you're interested in the review just click on the title and author and it will take you to the review. 

1. Tryst in the Dark by Grace McGinty – Well written omegaverse story 

2. That Time I got Drunk and Saved a Demon by Kimberly Lemming – Well written story that is weird and has a lot of humor 

3. Bewitched by Elise Faber- Love a good hockey book, Well written and great characters 

4. Pack Darling Part One by Lola Rocks – really well written bully, omega romance 

5. Pack Darling Part Two by Lola Rocks – Well written redemption and heroin saving herself 

6. Protector by Anna Hackett – well written end of a series with a heroin who saves herself 

7. Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews – Great character development and in short story 

8. Hunt the Stars by Jessie Mihalik – Well written story with great characters both primary and secondary

9. Crow Bones by Anne Bishop – Great addition to a series with more world building and character development 

10. Bond of Destiny by Larissa Ione – Well written short story with great characters and made me want to go and reread the entire series

No comments:

Post a Comment