Sunday, March 27, 2022

Hunt the Stars by Jessie Mihalik


 










5 Star

Octavia has worked for years to keep her friends safe. To bring in money her crew of bounty hunters need to accept a job from Torran Fletcher. He is their sworn enemy, but the credits will keep her crew afloat and allow them to fix their ship. As part of the agreement Tavi must allow Torran and his crew onto her ship. They push all her buttons, but the money is worth it. When they uncover a deeper plot then they were expecting that threatens war between the humans and Valoffs. Where will their loyalties lay when all is revealed?

I love this story. I fell into and couldn’t believe how fast I read it. Why is the next book not coming out until this summer? I must see where this story is going. I loved seeing Torran and Tavi navigate their relationship and their individual crews plus finding out they both kept secrets from each other. The book flows nicely and some of the twists and turns in the book even surprised me. Definitely a good start to a new series. One that I want to read again and then have the second one now.

Book 1 Starlight's Shadow

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment