Thursday, December 1, 2022

Monsters and Mistletoe by Harpie Alexa, Cassia Briar, Cara Bryant, Rachel Callahan, J.E. Cluney, Kassandra Cross, Salem Cross, Elizabeth Dunlap, Poppy Jacobson, Rena Marks, Luna Pierce, C. Rochelle, Salem Sinclair, River Starr, LJ Swallow & Kyla Quinn, Yve Vale

 











4 Star

Holiday anthology of Monsters from authors Harpie Alexa, Cassia Briar, Cara Bryant, Rachel Callahan, J.E. Cluney, Kassandra Cross, Salem Cross, Elizabeth Dunlap, Poppy Jacobson, Rena Marks, Luna Pierce, C. Rochelle, Salem Sinclair, River Starr, LJ Swallow & Kyla Quinn, Yve Vale.

I'm not a huge fan of Box sets usually. There tends to be too many books in there that I don't like versus the books that I do like. This one is not that I enjoyed most of the books in this one. I didn't feel I needed to read other books by the authors to understand the stories. In fact I picked up a couple new authors that I want to check out their back catalog to find out what else they written cause the books were that good. Well worth picking up and giving it a shot to see if you can find some new authors.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment