Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Favorite Narrators of the Year

 Audio Books are how I get through life. I listen while doing chores and grocery shopping. I used to listen way more when I commuted but even working from home I still finds time to listen. Here are some of my favorite narrators I listened to this year.

1. Amanda Ranconi’s able to give different voices to each character. She can do so many accents and make you fall into so many books. She is always one I am willing to listen to. I did so many relistens to books she narrated this year for Molly Harper.

2. Alexandra Harris is someone who works with Anne Bishop for her stories. She always enjoy listening to her give voice to different characters.

3. Lorelei King is also another amazing narrator. She has given voice to so many books that I’ve listened to this year. The one that comes to mind is Patricia Briggs Mercy books.

4. Along those same books Holter Graham narrates Patricia Briggs Alpha and Omega series. I am not usually a huge fan of men doing women’s voices but he does an excellent job getting the different characters.

5. Troy Duran and Kelsey Navarro narrated the Pack Darling books by Lola Rocks and I loved those books in audio. Troy and Kelsey work well together, bringing the characters to life and giving each of them their different personalities.

6. Jarman Day and Melissa Schwairy took on Lola and the Millionaires by Kathryn Moon. There are a lot of characters in this book, and I loved how Jarman and Melissa gave voice to each of them. I have no idea how these people handle narrating smexy time but woo boy spicy.

7. Khristine Hvam narrates the books for Michelle Sagara books. I love what this woman does with each character. 

8. Vivienne Leheny took on Overlord by Anna Hackett characters and did an amazing job.

9. Stella Bloom and Jason Clarke worked together to bring Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting. I’ve always loved Stella Bloom. She brings so much to the books when she gives voice to the characters. Jason Clarke was also amazing in this book.

10. Charlotte Kane is the final one for this list. She narrates for Shelly Laurenston and does an awesome job with each character. She just brings to life the characters and makes me fall into the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment