Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Bewitched by Elise Faber








5 Star

Raph has sworn off love. Having a pack bunny pretend to be pregnant to get a commitment will do that to you. Beth has also sworn off love as she feels she's too evil to deserve it. Raph has always lusted after Beth but never gone for it as she is BFFs with his buddies. Now she's carrying twins for their friends and not taking care of herself. He sets all of his issues aside to care for her. Can she move past her history and realize they both deserve love?

I Loved this book. I want to go back and reread it right now to get the parts I'm sure I missed. I loved Beth and all her hang ups. Raph has been burned before and denies his attraction to her until he can't anymore. This one just hit all the feels for me. Plus all of the adult people in Beth and Raph's life are horrible people. Beth’s for blaming her for her stepdad's actions and Raph's for the abuse. The only part I'm hung up on was if Raph's bio mom ever told her kids Raph was their half brother. Otherwise I enjoyed the story and the epilogue with the bit for the next was quite the tease. Now to wait impatiently for the next one.

Book 5 Breakers

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment