Sunday, December 11, 2022

Accidental Sorceress by Dana Marton

 











4 Star

To gain allies Tera and her lover High Lord Batumar have to survive the journey across the sea. They need to team up with unsavory characters and there is no guarantee it will bring them alias and let them save their people.

Don't like anyone. A whole bunch of characters are killed off in this book. I still enjoyed it but I would like someone and bam dead. This one was a little bit more bogged down than the first book. It also took more time for me to read where the first I blew through. I still liked all of the characters and the continue to grow and change. It also builds on book 1 and isn't resolved so you will need to read book 3 for the conclusion. There are a couple of shockers in the book that surprised me. Well worth the read.

Book 2 Hardstrom Saga

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment