Thursday, December 15, 2022

Faith & the Dead End Devils by Kathryn Moon

 








3 Stars

Faith Robins has been stolen from her brother, held captive, used against her will, and finally auctioned off to the highest bidder. With a twist of fortune before she can get to those who bought her she is rescued by an MC gang. They plan on keeping her safe and finding her, her forever pack, but it won’t be them. Will they be able to resist her?

I enjoyed the story but felt it focused more on some of Faith’s mates and not all of them equally like other books have. I wanted more of Bear and King, but they had such a small role in the story overall. I also want to know what happened after they left the MC and went out on their own. There was this whole big handover when the four guys left with Faith, but the epilogue just was about their new life and nothing about the former MC. It’s probably just a me thing but I want to know if they fell apart and if the guy who took over was ousted. It was fine but isn’t one of my favorites in this series.

Book 8 Sweet Omegaverse

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment