Thursday, August 26, 2021

Bond of Destiny by Larissa lone

 











5 Star

Tracker has never known freedom. The day he was born he was a slave. When Harvester, a fallen angel transferred his ownership to a human woman he gained his first bit of freedom. He's not sure if he can trust her with how traumatic his life has been. Something he's never had is love. He doesn't want it to be taken away from him when he eventually moves to a new owner. The one woman who makes him yearn is Stacey.  He is tempted when she shows up during a blizzard. When the pack he was born into comes and makes demands of him she's used against him. Will he be able to save her and himself?


I loved this book. It also made want to go and reread the whole series. It has been a while since I've read all of them. This is also means you don't have to have had all of the books in the series. I vaguely remember Tracker from a different book and he definitely deserves his happy ending. I loved how he got Stacey to realize the reality of his situation. The best part for me was the end. I loved seeing everyone get their comeuppance. 

Book 11.8 of Demonica

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment