Monday, December 12, 2022

Petal Plucker (The Flower Shop Sisters #1) by Iris Morland

 








1 Star

Dandelion "Dani” Wright is too busy running her family's flower shop to have a life. High school crush Jacob West is back in town and she wants but he's the competition.  Is she gives in it could jeopardize everything.

I have never been so mad at a book then I was when I finished this book. I actually was set on a 4 until the end. Jacob steals the ideas the Dani came up with for a competition. He literally started a relationship with her to get the design she was planning. Instead of her getting mad and him groveling to get her back AS HE SHOULD. She apologized because Jacob's daddy was struggling, and they were going to lose the business without winning the design. WHAT FUCKING BULLSHIT IT THIS? Dani goes from doing her own thing to be a passive woman who takes care of her man. It’s been a while since I read the book and I am still mad about how it ended.

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment