Saturday, December 17, 2022

Guardian Queen by Dana Marton

 








3.5 Star

Tera and Batumar are back on their island. They are need to liberate their people and take out their enemies. This is their final fight and they need to do whatever they need to do. Will they be able to take back their island without losing everything?

For me this part was a little bit on the slow side just like book 2 was. It does conclude the story nicely and I like how it ends and I did like the writing of the author. I just wish it'd been more concise and more compact between book 2 and book 3. Overall really good series to read loved this series would read it again in a heartbeat makes me wish that the author had more books out that are paranormal fantasy type versus suspense romance.

Book 3 Hardstrom Saga

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment