Thursday, December 8, 2022

The Orc from the Office (Claws & Cubicles, #2) by Kate Prior

 











3 Star

Janice has a massive oops in the office and mate bonds her co-worker Khent from the IT Department. HR gives her the option to stay away from Khent or to fully mate him. She’s sure they should stay apart but when she starts looking at inappropriate content at work which brings her back into contact with Khent and she’s not sure she wants to walk away from him.

This was an interesting story. I enjoyed it but there wasn’t much too it. I want more from this author and this series. Janice did irritate me a bit as she wanted Khent but kept doing the I want you but I don’t. Considering how short of a story it was it went on way too long. It was cute, funny, short, and quick to read.

Book 2 Claws and Cubicles

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment