Thursday, December 29, 2022

Best New Authors of 2022

In no particular order here are just some of the new authors this year who made me crave more stories by them and to blow through their back catalog. They left me wanting more and no two are alike. There are some dark romances, academy, omegaverse, and just a mix of books here. I truly do fall for books for different reasons. 

1. Kathryn Moon – I blew through everything she wrote and want more.

2. Yve Vale – She writes different kinds of stories that include space aliens and academy. This variety just worked for me this year and I read everything she had out and wanted more.

3. Lola Rocks – This is one of my all time favorites this year and I think made every list but the worst. The books just hit my feels just right and it makes me want to go back and reread/relisten to them.

4. Leona Page – Very dark books and hit the right notes with me

5. Merri Bright – This is another author where I found her back catalog and blew through everything that was available

6. Kate Messick – Reviews coming in 2023 Let’s just say her books are amazing and her character development is spot on. 

7. Brenda Rothert – So many good hockey books/players

8. Kimberly Lemming – So much humor and weirdness

9. Anna Carven – So many good space aliens

10. Flora Quincy – Reviews coming in 2023 the books were good mix of Alphaholes and some really strong FMC


No comments:

Post a Comment