Monday, December 5, 2022

Lost Feather by Merri Bright


 










4 Stars

She has no past and no name and has no idea what the rules are. When she is caught by High Angelus Gavriel killing a very bad man he drags her back to her new home, the Sanctuary. There she will need to cleanse herself of all of her smut as she is the dirtiest protector they’ve ever seen. The High Angeli have no idea what to do with her and she doesn’t believe she is who they think she is.

Cliffhanger Ending!!!!

If this wasn’t a cliffhanger ending it would have been a 5 because I loved this story. It was a really interesting story that had a lot of humor but also sad moments. I liked all the guys they hint at Feather ending up with. Also, that she loves Glitter. Glitter, glitter everywhere L😊. The ending had me in tears. OMG the ending was so heartbreaking, and I can’t believe I have to wait for the next one.

Book 1 The Forgotten Angel

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment