Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Freak Show by Crystal Ash

 









2 Star

Melody has always liked the circus so when her family problems become to much she runs away to join the circus. She quickly discovers her childhood memories were all an allusion and the circus is not all that it’s cracked up to be. She’s stuck and then she finds a true friend in “Stilts” Connor. When the final night of the circus happens, they see something that changes everything. What will become of them?

I struggled with this one. I couldn’t keep all the mates straight and I was very confused about where the book was going. I don’t normally give a second book a chance with as low as I rated this one but I like her other books and will be giving book 2 a chance. I am hopeful that book makes this book makes sense.

Book 1 Harem of Freaks

Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment