Monday, November 8, 2021

Wings of the Night Prince by Alissa Thorn

 











3 star

Killian knows his time is nearly up.  Either his curse is going to kill him or Morrigan is.  He will help her get out of fairy since she helped rescue him.  Neither is prepared for the mating bond that connects them.  They will have to navigate her family’s hate of Killian and the coming war.  Will they be successful?

This one wasn’t as good as the other two books.  It started slow and the timeline was a bit weird, and I am still unsure how long Killian was held.  I really liked Killian and wanted to see him find someone.  I loved Morrigan with him and the fact that she fought him every step of the way.  Her family frustrated me.  Overall, I enjoyed the book and the characters but it wasn’t as good as the other two books.

Book 3 Wrath of the Fae

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment