Friday, November 12, 2021

Contempt of Kourtney by Eve Langlais

 











3 Star

Kourtney is hired by Grim Dating for any and all legal needs they may have. She doesn’t think her first case will be about an employee who allegedly murdered someone. When the court orders Kourtney and Dwayne to always remain together she is not happy.  She also thinks Dwayne is a smidge delusional as he acts like hell and the devil are real. How will she act when she finds out he isn’t delusional?

I enjoyed this book way more than other books in the series so far. I liked seeing Kourtney give Dwayne so much shit and not willing to take any of his guff. There were a lot of amusing parts of the book too which is one of the many reasons I read Eve Langlais. It was a good solid book and reminds me of why I read all of her books.

Book 3 Grim Dating

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment