Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Powerbroker by Anna Hackett

 











5 Star

Detective Brynn Sullivan is going undercover with a motorcycle gang to track down who is bringing in deadly drugs that are killing kids. She needs Vander Norcross’ connection to get her in. He doesn’t want to use it to get her in as he wants to protect her even though she is a cop. Once she’s in he refuses to leave her alone because he couldn’t live with himself if something were to happen. Not to mention he’s fighting his attraction to her. Working together will they be able to stay safe and take down the bad guys?

I loved this story. It was wonderful seeing Van stumble when he always has it together. Seeing Brynn push all his buttons was amusing. I think the best part of the book for me was seeing Brynn rescue herself. She didn’t need Van but she wanted him. I loved the build up to them coming together and seeing their relationship grow from colleagues to lovers. I very much want the next book in the series but I have to wait until next year for another one.

Book 6 Norcross Security

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment