Wednesday, November 24, 2021

The Good, the Bad, and the Witchy by Heather Blake

 











4 Star

As You Wish is hired to plan the soiree of Harriette Harkette. Everything is going as planned until the cake isn’t delivered by Michael Healey. When Darcy goes looking for him, she finds him just as he takes his last breath. Since she was there when he died, his ghost is now attached to her. She will need to figure out who wanted him dead and what does it have to do with the midnight black Witching Hour rose.

I enjoyed this one even though I figured out who the bad guy the first time they were introduced. Seeing how Darcy figured it out made it that much better. The ending had me concerned with how things were working out, but it ended well. I loved seeing the continue progress in relationships between Darcy and everyone else. So far I think this is my favorite book in the series.

Audio

I wasn’t sure if I would like Coleen Marlo but she does an amazing job with each of these characters. I enjoyed how she gave each character their own voice. Even listening to it faster didn’t take away from the story.

Book 3 A Wishcraft Mystery

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment