Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Some Like it Witchy by Heather Blake

 











4 Star

The old Tavistock house is up for sale and Darcy would kill to own this amazing house. However, she doesn’t have the funds and with things getting serious with Nick they don’t need two houses. When she is hired by Cherise to look it over for her bid, they stumble on the real-estate agent Raina Gallagher. Raina had a lot of enemies but there is a dark legend about millions of dollars’ worth of diamonds in the house. Who killed Raina and are there more people in danger?

There were so many suspects with this book. I know who I wanted it to be. I enjoyed the duel mystery in this book.  Trying to figure out if it was the diamonds and Raina that was the cause of Raina’s death kept me guessing as to who the bad guy was.  It made me like the book that much more because it did keep me guessing.  Small spoiler not on the mystery. I loved that Darcy ended up getting the house because of Aunt Ve.

Audio

I wasn’t sure if I would like Coleen Marlo but she does an amazing job with each of these characters. I enjoyed how she gave each character their own voice. Even listening to it faster didn’t take away from the story.

Book 5 A Wishcraft Mystery

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment