Friday, November 26, 2021

Ascend by Maya Nicole

 











2 Star

Has the daughter of Lucifer I’ve always had weird rules and consequences. When I break the nose of a classmate, he decides to send me to the Celestial Academy. Danica doesn’t really fit in there nor does she want to. She can’t fly and all of her classmates hate her as she is the daughter of the fallen angel. They don’t want to be tarnished like he is. Will she find allies to help her with the coming war?

I wanted to like this more than I did. I found Danica to be incredibly annoying.  I didn’t think it was cute or hot when she started a relationship with Oliver. He was her teacher and she remained in his class. I did love Ash and once we got to know Tobias, I liked him. Overall, I want to see where the story is going but it isn’t a new favorite.

Book 1 Paranormal Academy

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment