Saturday, November 20, 2021

a Witch Before Dying by Heather Blake

 











4 Star

Darcy is hired to clean out Elodie Keaton’s mother’s house she was expecting it to take time and energy because of the hording. She wasn’t expecting to find the body of Patrice Keaton. To help Elodie heal she is determined to solve the murder of Patrice but all she has to go on is she was seen a year ago arguing with her boyfriend Anicula.

This book had so many sweet parts but also parts that made me cry.  I love when books come together and give me all the feels. There was growth with each of the characters. You get to see Darcy have fun with Mimi and her relationship grow between all of the other characters.  It was a good addition to the series.

Audio

I wasn’t sure if I would like Coleen Marlo but she does an amazing job with each of these characters. I enjoyed how she gave each character their own voice. Even listening to it faster didn’t take away from the story.

Book 2 A Wishcraft Mystery

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment