Sunday, November 28, 2021

Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake

 











4 Star

Starla Sullivan thinks she’s going crazy.  She’s seeing her ex-husband Kyle all over town and wants Darcy’s help.  He abused her before he disappeared from the police station. Now years later his body is found dead in her apartment. Darcy will figure out what happened and do whatever she can to keep her friend safe.

This book made me soooo mad in a good way. I loved how it all worked out in the end. I loved Kyle’s mom. She was the sanest of the whole family. We finally getting some answers to questions that have been alluded to in other books. It was definitely a good addition to the series.

Audio

I wasn’t sure if I would like Coleen Marlo but she does an amazing job with each of these characters. I enjoyed how she gave each character their own voice. Even listening to it faster didn’t take away from the story.

Book 4 A Wishcraft Mystery

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment